Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Fiona has arrived!


Fiona Gail Joyce arrived today on September 1, 2008 at 3:22 AM. A Labor Day baby, how fitting! She weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and is 21 inches long. She has dark hair, beautiful Angelina Jolie lips, and her Daddy's cheeks! Mom and Dad are doing well and are very happy their baby girl is finally here!!

5 comments:

Toby T said...

What a gorgeous little angel....my beautiful grand daughter Fiona is!!
Born of two special people for all of us to spoil!!!!

I'm so proud of you two....now three with Fiona....well four counting Domino!!

Thank you Heather for setting this up....You too are one of our family's special people!!

Love
Papa Tobias

Lauren Perry said...

Hey Summer! I am so excited that you are a mother! Fiona is GORGEOUS! I hope that I will be able to meet her sometime :) Congrats to you and your family. I will send you an invite to my blog so that you can check it out.
<3
Your catcher :) Watty

Coach T said...

Summer and Mike,
There is an old Chinese Proverb, One generation plants the trees; another get the shades. for the first time, I as coach have shede tears in happiness when I saw the pictures of beautiful Fiona. I knew that a Mother and Father were born too. Continue to nurture Fiona so that world will be shaded as you and Mike have shaped us.

Anonymous said...

That's my special girl!! I love you, Fiona Gail! and Sum and Mike too. ;)
love,
Auntie Staci

Toby T said...

Looks like Fiona is growing a mile a minute. Such a beautiful baby and what a great temperament!!!! She is just so mellow and cuddly (just like her mother used to be some 24 years ago!!
We need more pics!!
Love
Papa T