Summer! She is so adorable!!! I love the picture of her crying...that is the saddest, cutest face ever! Those baby sad faces make me smile -- ironic -- but they are just too cute!
Hi everyone!! I thought it was about time I write something in our blog. Well, you all know Michael and Domino and I, but we have added a new addition to our littl clan and her name is Fiona Gail Joyce. She is 2 months old now and growing like a weed. Michael and I are so very blessed and happy with our family. Since Fiona changes everyday, I promise I will do my best to keep the blog updated with lots of pictures. Hope you guys enjoy the site!!
9 comments:
Summer! She is so adorable!!! I love the picture of her crying...that is the saddest, cutest face ever! Those baby sad faces make me smile -- ironic -- but they are just too cute!
I love that last one!! She's too sweet!!
awwwwww
Calvin Klein eh? That's my girl...
That's my gorgeous grand daughter!!
Love you FiFi!!
You DA Bomb!!
That's my gorgeous grand daughter!!
Love you FiFi!!
You can't call her FiFi dad... she's not a poodle.
I can't?........She's still DA Bomb!!
SUCH A SWEETHEART!! Keep em Comin!!
Love, Nana Jody
Summer- she is so precious, and her eyes sure are blue for being so young!
Post a Comment