Love the look on Domino's face in that first picture!! Great Pics Honey, I'm so glad you updated the Blog! Look at the difference in eye color amongst the three of you! She definatly is her own unique person! But she Certainly has Daddy's Cheeks!! Love you All!!
Love Dominos look in that first picture!! Great Pics Honey!!! So Glad you updated the Blog!! She is Gorgeous and look at the eye color compared to yours and Michael's eye color! She is definately unique!! But she sure has Daddy's cheeks!!! I Love you ALL!!
Hi everyone!! I thought it was about time I write something in our blog. Well, you all know Michael and Domino and I, but we have added a new addition to our littl clan and her name is Fiona Gail Joyce. She is 2 months old now and growing like a weed. Michael and I are so very blessed and happy with our family. Since Fiona changes everyday, I promise I will do my best to keep the blog updated with lots of pictures. Hope you guys enjoy the site!!
2 comments:
Love the look on Domino's face in that first picture!! Great Pics Honey, I'm so glad you updated the Blog! Look at the difference in eye color amongst the three of you! She definatly is her own unique person! But she Certainly has Daddy's Cheeks!! Love you All!!
NanaJody
Love Dominos look in that first picture!! Great Pics Honey!!! So Glad you updated the Blog!! She is Gorgeous and look at the eye color compared to yours and Michael's eye color! She is definately unique!! But she sure has Daddy's cheeks!!!
I Love you ALL!!
Nana Jody
Post a Comment