Summer lovin! Fiona is BEAUITFUL! I havent checked your blog for a month and BAM! A ton of updated pics! You look great and so happy :) Email me at laurennperry@gmail.com and I will get you and invite to my blog so that you can see my little Chargers fan :) We have LOTS of blue and yellow in this household :)
Hi everyone!! I thought it was about time I write something in our blog. Well, you all know Michael and Domino and I, but we have added a new addition to our littl clan and her name is Fiona Gail Joyce. She is 2 months old now and growing like a weed. Michael and I are so very blessed and happy with our family. Since Fiona changes everyday, I promise I will do my best to keep the blog updated with lots of pictures. Hope you guys enjoy the site!!
3 comments:
Summer!! yeah, you have a blog!!! your little one is beautiful!! hope all is welll with you guys!! check out our blog lanceandariel.blogspot.com
Ya know....maybe Fiona can take Ladanian's place until he get's better next season....oh well....just a thought!!
Summer lovin! Fiona is BEAUITFUL! I havent checked your blog for a month and BAM! A ton of updated pics! You look great and so happy :) Email me at laurennperry@gmail.com and I will get you and invite to my blog so that you can see my little Chargers fan :) We have LOTS of blue and yellow in this household :)
Post a Comment