We were getting ready to go watch Daddy play ball, and I had to whip out my camera and snap some shots of her, she looked to darn cute, and she was super happy, so I had to get them quickly. :)
Awww she's so sweet!!! It's still not quite summertime here yet. In fact, it's not quite spring haha! It's currently 57 degrees and i'm freezing! I know I really need to update my blog, but i'm too lazy to do it! I did at least change the background recently since I still had Valentines Day stuff on it!
Hi everyone!! I thought it was about time I write something in our blog. Well, you all know Michael and Domino and I, but we have added a new addition to our littl clan and her name is Fiona Gail Joyce. She is 2 months old now and growing like a weed. Michael and I are so very blessed and happy with our family. Since Fiona changes everyday, I promise I will do my best to keep the blog updated with lots of pictures. Hope you guys enjoy the site!!
2 comments:
Awww she's so sweet!!! It's still not quite summertime here yet. In fact, it's not quite spring haha! It's currently 57 degrees and i'm freezing! I know I really need to update my blog, but i'm too lazy to do it! I did at least change the background recently since I still had Valentines Day stuff on it!
Cute! and looks like she is about ready to take off crawling!! Carter is absolutely content to sit! I love it!
Post a Comment