Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our New Additions

We have acquired 2 new dogs. Ceasar is 7 months and Cleo is 13 months. It's a sad story with a happy ending. I was jogging with Fiona in the stroller a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden I saw an SUV stop, and speed away, then 2 little dogs came running at me. The little guys followed my stroller all the way home, a whole mile and a half, and they wouldn't leave my side. I was planning on finding them homes, but we fell in love with them. So now they are ours!!


Domino has found a new best friend!

They both love Fiona, and Fiona loves them.

How sweet is she. Cleo totally has human eyes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh man you are brave to take on two more dogs on top of a Baby and another dog!!!! We need some more Fiona pics!! She looks like a big girl sitting there by herself!!