Saturday, August 1, 2009

11 MONTHS OLD!!!!




My goodness does time fly! She is already 11 months old. And wow does she have a personality. I never new babies could be SASSY. And boy, is Fiona Sassy, but sooooooooo much fun! I have compiled a few recent pictures of Fiona. And I wanted to update her milestones. Fiona is still bald, but gradually getting little dark hairs. haha As of July 6th, Fiona is a walker!!! She has 6th teeth. And can say mom, mama, dad and dada. She loves to dance and play drums with Daddy. She points at things when we ask her where they are and she LOVES Domino! He is her best friend. They play for hrs!! haha. Well, I am trying to get her on video walking so hopefully I will be able to post that SOON...

4 comments:

Emi said...

Wow, she's such a cutie! I hope all is going well for you all. We're doing good, I'm joining the club in Feb and we're coming to San Diego for RJ's game in October :D Thanks for the update and I love you tons Summer and please say hi to your baby and baby daddy for me :D Ha ha, take care!

byronandniki said...

I didn't even know you had cute little Fiona! She is adorable! Our blog is private but I'll send you an invite. We just had a baby in April and I named her Emmie because I love Emi Willing...Emi, I hope you read this...

Anonymous said...

Wow!1 11months!! She is a cutie!! But look at mom and dad!! Go figure!! It always good to hear how much you two are enjoying being parents!! It is fun now and even gets better as they get older and maybe a sister or brother?!?! But keep having fun and love the pictures!! Sandy

Heather said...

Oh she is TOO cute!!!!! I can't believe she'll be 1 year old in less than a month!